Work With Us
WHO WE ARE
Burghers Brewing is a chef driven smash burger joint and craft brewery focused on local, ethical, and sustainable food & drink. The Burghers Brewing restaurant experience is approachable, affordable, and sustainable. For over 10 years, we have served the community as a fun, welcoming hang-out, and a leader of sustainable practices working toward a better future. Our mission is to change the status quo of the service industry by creating a dignified work environment with benefits that our team can be proud to call their full-time gig.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We are dedicated to sustainable practices, starting with locally sourced ingredients (within a 200-mile radius) and business policies such as no paper napkins. We believe in culinary excellence and have a diehard devotion to perfecting our culinary and beer craft. We welcome all people to enjoy our restaurant and work with Burghers Brewing. We believe in hard work and dedication, and kindness and decency. We believe in quality above all else! Quality of our employees lives and health; quality pay; quality of our environment; quality of our surrounding communities; quality of the service we give; and the quality of our food and beer!
Benefits and perks
- Competitive pay and structured pay increases
- Flexible work schedule
- Free healthcare after six months for full-time employees
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Employee dining discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun, dynamic, team-oriented work environment
WORKING AT BURGHERS
We provide a fun, creative and team-oriented work environment. We challenge and push each other to be our best and to take our craft and dining experience to the next level. We are dedicated to creating a delicious experience that elevates us from others. We respect and value our employees and believe each individual plays a key role in our success.
- Absolutely NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED to join our team as we can train the right people!
- We hire based on your character, aptitude and willingness to be a team player.
- Plenty of room to learn and grow with us.
- Pay starts at $15/hour for Cooks and reassessed after training; training is typically 3-4 weeks.
- Pay starts at $12/hour for Dishwashers and reassessed after training; training is about 2 weeks.
- Pay starts at $10/hour for Hosts, Food Runners, and Bussers.
- Servers train at $10/hour and reassessed after training; Servers pay starts at $4/hour plus tips and Super.
- Servers (closers) pay starts at $7.25/hour plus tips. Training is typically 6 months.